Photographer can be configured to take screenshots when:
- an interaction results in a failure,
- after any interaction takes place,
- or before and after any interaction.
Installation and usage
To learn more about the
Photographer, please consult:
- installation instructions in
- configuration examples in
You might also want to explore Serenity/JS example projects on GitHub.
Photographer takes a screenshot of the browser window used by the actor in the spotlight and emits
ArtifactGenerated events containing the screenshot,
which can be persisted to disk by
ArtifactArchiver and included in Serenity BDD reports by