About this book
The goal of the Serenity/JS Handbook is to help you get started with writing scalable acceptance tests using the Serenity/JS framework.
The book consists of the following parts:
- Overview, which provides an overview of the project, its license, support, and contribution models.
- Thinking in Serenity/JS, which provides examples and a step-by-step explanation of the ideas behind Serenity/JS, to help you understand not only the APIs of the framework, but also its spirit.
- Integration Guide, which provides information on integrating Serenity/JS with other tools and test frameworks.
- Design Guide, which provides an in-depth explanation and more advanced usage examples of the key elements of the Serenity/JS
If you'd like to dive straight into the code, visit Serenity/JS Github where you can find:
- example projects demonstrating the usage of the framework,
- template repositories to use as a starting point for your projects.
The Serenity/JS Handbook is an evolving project and there are parts of the book that you might find incomplete, or simply not written yet.
However, just like the Serenity/JS framework itself, this book is open-source too. If there are topics you'd like to see explained in more detail, please consider contributing by raising a ticket, correcting any errors or typos, or sponsoring the evolution of the Serenity/JS project.